Zarwa Offered Cloud Computing as Services:
A cloud based solution refers to on-demand IT services, computer networks, storage, applications or resources accessed via the internet and through another provider’s shared cloud computing infrastructure.
Zarwa Technologies Offering The 4 Types of Cloud Computing Services:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS),
- Platform as a Service (PaaS), and
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Function as a Service
ZT-Cloud can offer you the possibility of storing your files and accessing, storing, and retrieving them from any web-enabled interface. The web services interfaces are usually simple. At any time and place, you have high availability, speed, scalability, and security for your environment.
5 Reasons Cloud Computing Is Key To Business Success:
- Cost Savings. One of the most appealing reasons to switch to the cloud is the cost savings.
- Ease of Use. Quite simply, cloud computing is easy to get up and running.
- Increased Storage Capacity and Automation.
- Agility, Flexibility and Scalability.
- Freeing up Your IT Staff.
How you do connect to the Zarwa Cloud:
- With Virtual Private Network or VPN, your computer accesses a server through the internet, using an encrypted connection. …
- The second way to connect in cloud computing is through a Remote Desktop Server or RDS. …
- The final way to connect to cloud computing is through Virtual Desktop Infrastructure or VDI.
There are the following major cloud platforms worked Officially and Globally:
There are three major players in the public cloud platforms arena – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft’s Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. The top cloud computing companies are addressing a large and growing market.
How does private cloud work:
A private cloud uses virtualization technology to combine resources sourced from physical hardware into shared pools. This way, the cloud doesn’t have to create environments by virtualizing resources one at a time from a bunch of different physical systems.
The best way to look at cloud computing is to learn how to classify the clouds. Right now I see at least five classifications: storage-as-a-service, database-as-a-service, applications-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service, integration-as-a-service, and security-as-a-service.